...walking by the bead table can be dangerous.  Dangerous because it distracted me from something REALLY important like...laundry.  Dangerously FUN that is.  Yesterday I got 3 wonderful charms from Floridity.  They've been on my mind a lot, maybe because I am traveling for work tomorrow, which means I get to wear GIRL CLOTHES during the day.  And girl clothes go best with a new necklace.  Like this one:



Should this be my new profile picture?  My sweetie took the picture.

Layla was her usual excited self about my new necklace.  She has since taken herself off to (my) bed.


Hope you week ends well, or fast, or both!


7 Comments

  1. That is a great necklace! I saw the charms yesterday and wondered what you would be doing with them. One of my favourite combinations is mustard/yellows with teal/blues. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love how you used all three on one necklace and I really like the casual summery feel it has! It looks great with those glass discs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and the necklace is perfect!

    courtney of beads by breul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that necklace and yes that should be your profile picture! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, that should definitely be your summer profile pic. Awesome lady in an awesome necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! That should be your new profile picture. So cute! Love the necklace, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fab new necklace! I adore the shape and design of it. It looks great on as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.