First - a shout out to Marcie at La Bella Joya, who posted a tutorial week before last on how to make banners for your blog/etsy shop.  Although I am not a Picasa user (one of those we didn't get along at first, so I quit using it irrational kinda deals), her post inspired me to figure out how to do it using a new computer (just converted to a Mac) and unfamiliar software.  I think I overheard Greg say to Michael, "Mommy's kinda obsessed right now...she'll get what you need after dinner."  ANYWAY...check out the post here and get to it.  And what do you think of the new banner?  I think the script needs to be bigger/brighter, but now that I have done it once, I hope to change it up more often.


Second - the fine folks at ABS have posted a round up of all the January ABS challenge entries.  There are so many cool ones to check out, and lots of familiar names, like Erin and Jen V. Click on the banner to head on over there.

Have a great week everyone!


2 Comments

  1. Banner is lovely! ( I agree with you on the text tho. )
    Its my fav color palette.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.