The other day I stopped at Michael's for one small thing - a set of beads to match a princess dress.  My son Michael's upcoming musical has princesses, so naturally I decided they needed some lovely sparkles for their ears. But when I got there I quickly noticed the "all beads 50% off" signs and it was all over - another pile of beads came home with me (but really I have no buyers remorse whatsoever :-))





These last ones are the results of last weekend's play date with Sandi :-)

Find other macro awesomeness here:

studio waterstone


7 Comments

  1. I need to go to Michaels, and I have a feeling I will have no buyer's remorse when I do finally get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours. Have fun playing with your beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely images... enjoy playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors, lovely photos

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Click below to send me mail

thenvelope