Yikes - already my posts are running together :-) A two-fer today will have to suffice!  Saturday is my day to share my favorite family photo(s).  Today I'll share two from Emma's soccer game Sunday.  Greg gave me a sweet telephoto lens a couple Christmases ago, which I use to photograph all of Emma's games.  Not just her, but all the team action.  I like to share with the parents, and also, it helps me keep from fidgeting too much as the Mom of the Goalie (I mean, Keeper!).  The team they played Sunday was the kind that is up in your grill, and I didn't realize how much until I took a closer look at the pictures.  I am 110% biased, but I love watching Emma's team.  They play well together, genuinely like and support each other, and can be tough when the game requires it.




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.