Like many of you, we have been on the road a fair amount this summer, and still have a little more fun on the books before school starts.  We spent some time out at my Mom's in Tucson, one of my favorite places to visit.  Mostly because my Mom is awesome, but also because I just love the area, and how amazing the desert is.  As my son said, "most things in the desert are trying to kill you" but there is beauty in the fierceness...




August is actually the wet season, with frequent storms, so there was water in the canyon creek...



Definitely fierce...



I did manage a trip to one of my favorite bead stores in Tucson, an out of the way place called A Bead Carnival.  A lot of there stuff was on sale, so I HAD to buy it all...



One Comment

  1. On your photos make me want to go there. I love to travel.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.