After a bit of an lack-of-creativity streak, and due to a mini-tsunami of long overdue projects for friends and loved ones, I have been finding myself back in the studio and enjoying putting pretty things into piles to see what ideas spark and remaking some things to be more "useful."  I had some silver matte finish chain taken off of one necklace on my desk near a lamp work bead of my own creation which I have always wanted to put into something.  The chain wasn't quite long enough to suit (which is why it's not part of it's original necklace any longer).  Hmmmm.  What to do.  I've been enjoying all the seed beads popping up into designs lately, so decided to extend the length of the necklace using them, and happened to have some in nearly the color of my focal.  I used the circle end of a toggle to finish it up and then used two more toggles to make matching earrings.


So here is the conundrum...the chain and the seed beads hang differently.  

I'm not sure if I like it.  

What do you think?


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.