Lori of Pretty Things alerted me to a great blog called 31 Days.  The blog challenges us to write every day during the month of October, along the lines of a general topic.  The topic I chose is Personal Endeavors.  I like that I get to chose how I would like to grow, and in what direction.  But I do need some curbs on my lane, otherwise I might drift too far.

I am a girl who likes lists, what can I say :-)  

So I am going to choose 7 sub-topics for the days of the week:

Wednesday - New Favorite Blog/Book
Thursday - Travel Locations on the Bucket List
Friday - Focus on Life
Saturday - New Favorite Recipe
Sunday - Best Family Photo of the Week
Monday - What's New in the Bead Studio
Tuesday - Taking a Stab at Fiction Writing

Okay - so for today I need to tell you about a New Favorite Blog.  This one isn't new or new to me (is it breaking rules when you just made the rule up for yourself like 3 sentences ago?) but it's irreverence, salty language and laughs often are a highlight of my carpool driving days.  Definitely not safe for work or kids, or sometimes even husbands: The Bloggess

If you find you like her writing, I urge you to go get her book, Let's Pretend This Never Happened.  It is a book that made me laugh out loud. A lot.  And we all need some of that don't we?

See you here tomorrow!  ~ Elisabeth



One Comment

  1. From year-to-year I flirt with having an editorial calendar but I give up the idea before implementing anything. I never thought about trying it for one month and then tweaking it (if needed) as the months go by. Thanks for sharing the start of your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.