I wonder if you searched my blog how many times you would find "late" in the title :-).  I swear my lateness always happens because I am trying to knock one more thing off of my to-do list before I go to event number X of the day. Swear.

Today I got a little sliver of time to play with fire and play with my workspace.  I bought a wine rack at Target to organize my meager supply of glass rods.  More are on the way :-)




I also took my growing pile of beads and the bag of lovely charms I swapped at last September's ArtBliss charm swap and did something fun.  I thought it would be great to have them displayed above my workbench for inspiration.  A couple cup hooks and some steel wire and I was in business.  Then I played with frit and stripes and hearts and made my first glass head pins.  Delish!


Gave a great week everyone, and check out other macro goodness HERE.


7 Comments

  1. It's so much fun to follow you on this journey! From clearing out a workspace in your basement to doing the work with glass you are now! Very inspiring...and your photographs are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to store the glass rods in a wine rack!! Have a nice day, burn burn burn ;-) Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love your charms hanging above your desk. What inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shots! I too love the hanging charms!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting take on the macro....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Macro shots AND organization AND beads!? You've won my heart here! ;)
    I love the idea of the wine racks for organization. Mind you I don't really have any glass rods to organize (okay I do have a few glass rods from a lampworking started kit, but they don't need to be organized!), but I do love this idea. Anyway, looks like fun. Hey. . .and as far as being late, as least you still got your post up and submitted. Sometimes I don't even bother if I'm running behind. Kudos to you for at least getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.