My bead soup arrived from Jennifer of Soul's Fire Design...love love love love getting cute, bead filled packages in the mail!


I love the hand drawn swirls on the envelope and the sweet note Jennifer sent me...what could be inside...


Check out this deliciousness!!!  


Love the blues and the rich gemstones, and love the vintage brass focal and clasp - the vintage brass is something I really like but have never really worked with - I am excited to try something new!


Did I take pictures of what I sent Jennifer?  Of course not.  Thankfully she wrote a lovely post here with really beautiful pictures.  Can't wait to get started and see what Jennifer makes on September 17th!






6 Comments

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgot to take pictures of what I was sending (TWICE, in my case). I love the soup that you got and that you sent. And that clasp you made is just amazing! Can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, pretty! Love the colors. I too forgot to take a photo of what I sent my BSBP partner (and I'm a photographer!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great soup mix, love the colors, I'll head over to see what you sent next. Can't wait to see everything all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are wonderful! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaay! So glad you like it Elisabeth! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful mix! I love the contrast of the bright blues with the deeper metal.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.