We are traveling this Christmas - for the first time in a very long time - but have been blessed with good times with family, lots of laughs, masses of delicious food (ooff, January meals will be bleak), and even woke up to a white Christmas.  We head out to stop number two on our adventure tomorrow, so I thought I would share some pictures before tackling the stuff-the-bags-with-all-our-new-stuff drill.  


My sweetie, who spoils me, and my new favorite picture of Emma...


 Michael "helping" Grammy open her presents...(if you look really closely you will see the new earrings I made her already being worn)


Playing with my new wide angle camera lens (I told you he spoils me!)...




 ...and the new travel tripod from Aunt Cynthia and Uncle Andrew


I hope you and yours had a blessed holiday, and I look forward with anticipation to 2013.  There is so much new stuff to experience and learn right around the corner, I can feel it!


4 Comments

  1. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to a fresh new start in 2013 as well, and hope to try some new things in terms of my jewelry biz.

    Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots, Elisabeth! Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHH a new lens! He is a sweetie! Great pics and I too love that one of Emma and also the one of you and Emma together! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.