I just had an awesome few days with family and friends, and we leave in a couple days for our annual, fall-off-the-grid-for-a-week family ski trip, so my blogging will continue to be a bit sporadic.  But the end of February through the end of March will be very bead focused...

On the 3rd of March is the Bead Soup Blog Party reveal - I am lucky to be paired with the amazing Eva Sherman.  You can see what she sent me here - amazing copper!

I also just signed up for a Challenge of Music Blog Hop hosted by the lovely Erin of Treasures Found.  The blog hop will be February 29th and I think I am going with the one song that never fails to turn my mood around - Pink's So What.  Trust me, blast it as loud as you can stand it when you drive down the highway next time you've had a bad day, and you will feel a zillion times better.

And because Sally over at Studio Sublime combined bead shopping and a blog hop I am joining her Colors of Spring Blog Hop which will happen on March 31st.   Sally is making up beads in the new Pantone Spring 2012 colors.  Of course, by the time I figured it all out only Starfish and Driftwood was left (I went with Starfish) but I am up for the challenge of making something so muted bright and springy.

I also hope to have my mini-lampwork studio set up and my kiln ordered by the end of February.  It's a goal - let's see if I can make it happen :-)

Have a great week everyone!






7 Comments

  1. Starfish, come on show it some love! I promise it won't be boring! :)
    Good luck with the mini-lampwork studio! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisabeth, Have a great time on your family ski trip. I am also doing all of those challenges(minus the BSBP) plus Andrew Thornton's February Reader's challenge, the 7,000 bracelets blog hop, and Michelle Mach's Suddenly Spring challenge. Oh wow now that I have it all wrote down I see that I need to step it up and get busy. Have fun creating and making those little beads of glass.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing a lot of fun challenges! I don't know how I missed that Pantone one, but I'm excited to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing Sally's challenge also. Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting the colors, they are awesome. Good luck with your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you create with you new mini-lampwork studio and kiln!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, this month is busy, busy!! I just made my list of all the challenges and blog hops I'm involved in as well and it's crazy!
    Best if luck with your new toys. I can't wait to see what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.