Not too long ago I was sitting in an airport, waiting for my flight, passing time like any good teenager would (head down playing on my iPhone) when I saw this:

20 Earring Pairs ~ 40 beads! ~ This is a WHOLESALE lot of my finely handcrafted Art beads. $88

It turns out my FAVORITE lampwork bead goddess had opened a new shop, StudioJuls, with wholesale lots and destash deals.  A couple tap-tap-taps and one of the lots was headed to my mailbox, waiting for me when I got home.  (For the record, the CFO is not a big fan of my 24/7 smartphone bead shopping abilities :-))  But this purchase had a purpose (see, Sweetie?).  I am taking some advice from Lori and making it a goal to have a big inventory of earrings by the time I do two craft fairs in the fall.  I have all the Juls goodness and a bunch of the beads I made during my Painting with Fire class paired up, waiting for inspiration to strike.   Although the copper hoops might end up in my own jewelry box :-)





4 Comments

  1. Oh yeah, I'm like...swooning over that bead board! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wanting absolutely everything on that bead board. Could you just send on? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got a set too - they are amazing, and will be perfect for earrings for the holiday rush! can't wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.