The fabulous Lori of Pretty Things and Bead Soup fame organized a color themed bead swap.  The voted upon theme was "earth tones" and I was paired with the lovely Norma of Moonlitfantaseas.  My bead table has been a bit neglected - all of us have been burning the candle at both ends (red eye after a day at Disneyland, anyone?) - so I thought I would share this wonderful stash of goodness that was waiting for me when we got home.  My Emma already has her eyes on the owl - and to make it even cuter it's a bell! And isn't that acorn locket the coolest?



Check out the other BTW goodness HERE.


4 Comments

  1. A bell? That super adorable owl is a bell?? I *love* it! What an awesome stash you got...just yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that? Those beads are lovely! Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.