It has been a long time since there has been any sign of creation in progress on my bead table.  I seem to find the time to babble on and on and on but other than stolen moments at the torch I haven't been making too much.  That's why I like challenges and blog hops...the looming deadline is the kick in the pants I need to get started.  Here are some hints of what I am working on:

This necklace I am making at the request of my friend Marilynn.  Her Mom - also a dear friend - saved four crystal buttons and Marilynn asked if I could make a necklace for her Mom.  I wish I had a zillion of those buttons - they are gorgeous!  So far I am loving how it is coming out!


This is a hint of my piece for the Do Over Ugly Challenge Blog Hop hosted by Jeannie of Jewelry by Jeannie.  Come back on May 25th for the hop.


This is a hint of the goodness I got from Lori of Pretty Things, and (lucky me!) my partner for the Fairy Tale/Spring challenge swap she is hosting.  Come back June 4th for the party.


And here is something I am making just because.  I haven't made anything with my Painting with Fire beads and I have some other purple goodness that I think will look great with them.


Check out the wonderful BTW group and this weeks entries on Flickr!


2 Comments

  1. Lots of good stuff going on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW thats a great beading table....I would love to get my hands in that!
    Wahoo....

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.