Since yesterday I posted about Happy Mango Beads cool Halloween contest, I thought the least I could do is enter the contest myself, in the "Devil Made We Do It" category!


I love, love, love these red crystals - they remind me of red velvet.  I paired them with these cool silver glass beads that have a distressed look about them.  I am striving to take all of my projects just a little bit further (without getting fussy).  I had this loose gunmetal chain in my stash and thought it looked great doubled into two strands together with the crystals.  Wearing it all together you are ready for that holiday party, but if you want to tone it down a bit to wear to work I made the chains optional.   I finished them with small lobster clasps so that you can fashion the necklace to suit your outfit/mood.


Don't forget to check out all of the entries on the Happy Mango Beads Facebook Fan page - after all the entries are in there will be voting for a "fan favorite." 


4 Comments

  1. I lovethe chain option - very clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo and the texture. The bright and the dark. And the red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you!! Very cool design...plus, I loooooove the option. I wouldn't be patient enough to put all those clasps on. haaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.