I have not been paying attention to my jewelry blog, but there are many excuses:  took an awesome lamp work class, kept my family alive and fed, and got to go to New York City on a quick trip! My husband had a short business trip there and I got to go along.  As soon as I had some time on my own I headed straight to...


The only thing missing was Swatch the dog :-(


There was an awesome bin of trim remnants that I totally got sucked in to - but don't you think they will make great jewelry?  The circle piece just needs a ribbon or chain to become and instant glamorous bib necklace.  The other long embellished piece will become something....or will just look pretty on my mannequin.


Are there bead stores in the Fashion District around Mood?  Of course...no particular project in mind - just super cool.  Also bought some nifty small tassels since they seem to be all the rage right now.


Next weekend I am attending a dear friend's wedding.  She gave me the privilege of making her wedding jewelry (which I won't share until after).  I WILL share what I made to go with my dress:


More jewelry to share soon!



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.