I was asked by the wonderful folks at Uncommon Goods if I would be interested in participating in their blogger review program - of course!  I eagerly await their catalogs and love to shop with them.  They scour the globe for one of a kind and clever items, from clothing to food to gardening supplies, and highlight the artists and designers behind them.  It's their mission to support artists and designers, and half of what they sell is hand made.  Most of their products are American made, and many incorporate recycled or up cycled materials.  It's a dream of mine to have something I've made featured in their catalog -- their jewelry collection is incredible.

It was tough to choose among many favorites from their awesome Mother's Day collection (which you can find here)!  I decided to give their cork watch a try.  Emma agreed it looked cool, and I suspect she was hoping she might get to wear it. NOPE!  I love it too much.


The band is cork on organic cotton, and the watch case and mechanicals are equally environmentally friendly.  It's super light and super comfortable, yet looks substantial.  

Wouldn't you like to shop for some Uncommon Goods too?  You can!  Leave a comment below and you will be entered to win a $25 gift certificate.  I'll be drawing names on April 23rd!


4 Comments

  1. Now that is a cool watch! Thanks for the heads up on Uncommon Goods. They have some neat goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watch. It is casual and edgy looking. I am glad that I learned about your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!! I love Uncommon Goods as well.... I just reviewed some Mother's day gifts for them.... I can't wait to give them to my Mom. She's gonna flip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that store! Would love to win :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.