Sally asked us to answer this question:

At or In the _( time of day)_,   I  (say what you are doing or what's happening in a photo)! 

So I took her literally, set up my laptop, and took a quick picture.  So my answer is, 

"In the evening, I like to hang out in our gazebo"

The gazebo was part of our deck when we bought the house - and to be honest - in 10 years we haven't figured out the right configuration of patio furniture to make it a good space for us.  Until about a month ago, when we found some awesome furniture at Ikea, which comes in "sides" and "corners."  Wouldn't you know, the sides and corners fit perfectly to surround three of the four sides with comfy seats, and now we've gotten crazy with pillows.  As I sit here on Friday evening, it's wonderfully relaxing.  Emma likes to chill out here too - that's her, hiding behind her book.  There's wifi out here, of course, which if you know my lovely husband at all, you would not find the least bit surprising :-)


See how others spend their day here:



8 Comments

  1. I would be there every evening too! It looks so inviting and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo comfy! You both look so relaxed - even the embarrassed offspring hiding behind the book - I can almost here her saying "Muuuuum, do you have to?" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a nice way to spend the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! Nice that you found a set of furniture that "fits."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmh… looks very comfortable and relaxing, perfect for the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very relaxing. our back yard has no shade trees to speak of and I've begged and begged for a gazebo, Yours looks lovely with your furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this looks so relaxing! Lovely furniture and super nice space you have there - glad you found the furniture to actually fit and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.