I found out a couple weeks ago that a necklace I submitted to 101 Bracelets, Necklaces and Earrings was accepted.  Yippee!  It's been a goal of mine to get published. They have asked me for a head shot and bio -- its starting to get real! -- so we had an impromptu photo shoot this afternoon when I got home from work.  Of course, there is nothing straight forward about a task like this at our house...





And here are the two I sent in.  I like the first one best but they asked for an "uncomplicated background" so I sent the second one.




3 Comments

  1. Huge, huge congratulations!!!! Love the shot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being published! You must be on cloud nine right now. I love both shots but agree the uncluttered background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And both pictures look great.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.