In the Nation's Capitol, we are weather wimps, but today I didn't mind at all -- the kids were out of school and I decided to play hooky too.  As soon as I made the call to work I knew it was 110% the right call.  We all had stuff to do (Michael a school project, Emma some saxophone practice, me still cranking on the cubbie staining project), and the ice melted by noon so we headed out and got some errands done too!

Before everything melted I got some pictures of the frozen trees.  I love using my telephoto lens to get "macros."














They have already declared tomorrow a school snow day too, although not a flake has fallen yet.  I need it to snow buckets (please!) to score a second day off from work (I dream like a 10 year old for snow days :-)).



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.