I am very excited about two things coming up soon - Erin's Challenge of Color Blog Hop and Lori's Virtual Craft Fair!

Erin of Treasures Found:Inspiration is Everywhere asked us to pick a color, either in our comfort zone or out, and then I get assigned a color palette to design around.  I picked gray - something I never, ever use, and this is the color palette I got assigned:


Delish, don't you think?  Dreamy, romantic, and not dreary like a storm cloud at all. We'll be showing the results of the challenge at the Challenge of Color Blog Hop November 30th.  All of our palettes are from a great site called Design Seeds - you should go check it out!

But before you join me on the blog hop, stop by Lori's Virtual Craft Fair.  There will be 70 of us showing our wares and Lori will have 70 giveaways.  Plus, I'll be offering HUGE DISCOUNTS in my shop!


2 Comments

  1. Ooh, I love your palette, Elisabeth! Can't wait to see what you make, it's so soft and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning palette! Your piece will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.