My baby, my sweet baby boy has somehow turned 9 in the blink of an eye.  We had a great birthday celebration with Grammy in Tucson on the actual day, but wanted to have a little shin dig at home with some of his buddies.  We went to The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring (in Maryland and not far from DC/Northern VA) and had a blast, then had a picnic after.  Let me tell ya, kids and parents are hungry after 3 hours of climbing and zip lining - this was just about all that was left.


Happy birthday Michael!




12 Comments

  1. oh yum, glad you all had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! He looks happy about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum they look delicious. Glad you had a wonderful day...after all you are only 9 once !
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, smiling with his number nine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love the KO'ed cupcakes! So awesome :) Happy kids are what it's all about, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shot of the cupcake - YummO! Happy birthday and sounds like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cupcakes and macro cupcakes are even better! GREAT SHOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, my baby did the same thing this year. Hard to handle that cuteness growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK now I'm just hungry for a cupcake loaded with gooey icing, for breakfast, thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.