I hope you are with people you love and are enjoying this most wonderful time of the year.  It's close enough to the big day that I'll share some of the treasures I have made for some special ladies for Christmas.


I love the black veining in the stones which I got from a LBS in Mary Esther, FL.  The large quartz I got on eBay from BH-Store88.  Their eBay store reads a little flaky, but they have always delivered as promised and their prices are great.


The rounds are dyed coral from Artbeads.  The small glass disks I think were given to me many birthdays ago :-) Silver pumpkins from Beadazzled, and the square glass bead I used as a focal is from Michael's.


This is the part I liked the best about how it came out - the part of the necklace no one will see!  I wanted a very easy clasp as it if for my husband's grandmother, and on a whim decided to wire in some of the dyed coral beads.


My mother-in-law loves frogs, and when I saw these whimsical beads at Bead Fest Wire in April I knew I had to buy them.  I used colored wire from a SoftFlex trio and stone beads that pick up the yellow flower design on the beads.


I love finishing a multi-strand piece with bead cones, and had the same stone beads in a smaller size to finish off the cone.

Wishing you the merriest of Merry Christmases!  Elisabeth


3 Comments

Powered by Blogger.