Happy Friday everyone!  I haven't been blogging as much as usual - nothing particularly challenging going on - just have X amount on the to do list and Y amount of time, so things fall off from time to time.  Plus I have been on a creating jag whenever possible because next week starts the BFBG Blitz - craft fairs on November 12th and 13th, then a trunk show on the 19th.  To make it extra fun, I have a business trip Monday through Wednesday, Greg and Michael have a scout camp out and Emma has a sleep over next weekend...totally crazy but always fun to get it all figured out.

Anyway...here are some peeks at some supply shopping I've been doing, fabulous results to be posted soon, I promise...

Silk ribbons from Jamn Glass


An incredible pile of lovelies from Juls Beads - even more gorgeous in person - girlfriend has some mad glass skillz...




Marcie from La Bella Joya started a destash shop a couple months ago, and among my purchases were these scrapbook file labels, but they looked more like links to me (wait until you see how cool they look as part of a necklace)...

I have also been doing some Christmas shopping, Etsy-style...I picked up these cool hair accessories for my daughter from La Bella Joya (along with some rings that may or may not become gifts :-))



I also bought a couple purses from Studio Waterstone.  They are INCREDIBLE - all hand made from recycled coats and such.  This one will be a Christmas gift, but I might have to order myself one of her beauties...


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  And we'll do some more catching up soon :-)



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.