I am very privileged to take part in Bead Soup, an online bead party hosted by Lori Anderson of Pretty Things and the postings of the finished projects start tomorrow! You can find links to the Bead Soup partners of the day on Lori's blog, but to get things kicked off, here is a picture of what I received from my awesome partner, Megan. As a side note, she gets huge bonus points because a: she has always spelled my name right (there is a downside of your Mom spelling your name slightly different than 99.9% of the USA) and b: she called my blog a favorite (which is pleasing me far more than you could imagine). Here is some of what she sent me as part of our swap...





And here is what I sent her...





And here is a small peak of what I made (check back Thursday, June 24th to see the entire project). If I am lucky I'll finish a second project Megan's beads inspired me to put together before Thursday!


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.